Sunday, November 25, 2018

Nody or Nice?

The grandkids were here for Thanksgiving and Kaedyn helped me get out the Christmas ornaments and decorate the tree. While going through the closet, we found her little notebook from first grade. She had written: "Nody List", and NANA was the only person on the list. I can't imagine what naughty deed I had done. Oh, was it because I nodded off in my recliner after dinner? lol

6 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a treasure you found!!! Did she want to take it home with her? Wonderful header and background! You always put such thought into it.

eileeninmd said...

Cute story. I decorated my tree yesterday too. It is nice Kaedyn was there to help decorate your tree. Have a happy day and a great new week ahead!

Connie said...

Hahaha! What a cute story!

Lowcarb team member said...

The grandchildren love decorating the tree and helping with decorations …
Special times together.

All the best Jan

L. D. said...

That is nice to have the grandkids help with the decorations. Our grandkids are too wild right now to be about to help much. They will grow up I hope.

a joyful noise said...

I donated my big tree to one of the ladies at church who runs a feeding and supply program, and she said she would find a family, then decided to put my tree up at our church. Wednesday the ladies put it together found all the connections for the lights and decorated it. I will check out a small tree and need to get it up soon. Your sweet note was cute and made me smile.

Blog Archive