Tuesday, May 5, 2020

PEACE

How beautiful upon the mountains
Are the feet of him who brings good news,
Who proclaims peace,
Who brings glad tidings of good things,
Who proclaims salvation,
Who says to Zion,
“Your God reigns!”

Isaiah 52:7
I AM ENJOYING PHOTOS MY SON TOOK LAST SUMMER AT YOSEMITE.

7 comments :

Sandi said...

๐Ÿ’œAmen!๐Ÿ’™

Red Rose Alley said...

OH KAREN, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO YOSEMITE. IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. HOW WONDERFUL THAT YOUR SON GOT TO VISIT LAST SUMMER. AND IT'S SO NICE THAT HE'S VISITING RIGHT NOW AND YOU ARE TAKING WALKS TOGETHER. I LOVE THE 'PEACE' VERSE, KAREN. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT THIS MORNING.

HAPPY MAY DAYS TO YOU.

~SHERI

Ruth Hiebert said...

That looks like a picturesque area. Wonderful verse to go with the pictures.

Connie said...

Beautiful photos and wonderful scripture.

Louca por porcelana said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST! THANK YOU,MY FRIEND!

Lowcarb team member said...

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS AND SCRIPTURE.

ALL THE BEST JAN

Laurel Wood said...

His photo is gorgeous!

Blog Archive