Saturday, May 2, 2020

COMPASSION

"The mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, and My covenant of peace will not be shaken,” 
Says the Lord who has compassion on you.
ISAIAH 54:10

The Lord’s lovingkindnesses

indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.

LAMENTATIONS 3:22-23

"I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

MATTHEW 28:20

8 comments :

Louca por porcelana said...

AMEN!HUGS,MY DEAR KAREN!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those verses bring such a wonderful comfort .

Theresa said...

Thank you for this post! Comforting in these troubling times. Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

How thankful I am for those verses and His care for me at all times.

Connie said...

Beautiful verses and photo. Wishing you a peaceful Sunday.

Buttercup said...

What a beautiful photo! Just what I needed to see. Take good care!

Red Rose Alley said...

I OFTEN THINK ABOUT THIS AND WHY THE WORLD IS LACKING COMPASSION. IT'S EASY TO GIVE AND SO NEEDED BY ALL. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE, KAREN.

~SHERI

Laurel Wood said...

SO BEAUTIFUL AND COMFORTING. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

Blog Archive