Sunday, May 10, 2020

FEAR NOT

Fear not. I am with thee. 
Oh, be not dismayed,
For I am thy God 
and will still give thee aid.
I'll strengthen thee, help thee,
and cause thee to stand
Upheld by My righteous 
omnipotent hand.
From the hymn: How Firm a Foundation

10 comments :

Sandi said...

💜

Ruth Hiebert said...

Amen. Hope you have a had a wonderful day .

Buttercup said...

Hope you had a great day and sending you good wishes for the week ahead!

Brenda said...

Hi Karen,
your pics and words are absolutely beautiful, and as always are encouraging.
God bless you for sharing something so encouraging. I don't know if I have ever shared it with you but I love birds, especially eagles, and gardening.

Visits With Mary said...

One of my favorite scriptures!

Louca por porcelana said...

How beautiful!Thanks,dear Karen.

Hazel Irene Moon said...

Beautiful as a scripture and as a song. Love the photo too.

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you for sharing this.

All the best Jan

Red Rose Alley said...

THANK YOU, KAREN. I NEEDED TO HEAR THIS TONIGHT. HAVING JUST MOVED, I'M SO TIRED AND WEEPY, AND THIS MADE ME SMILE AND LIFTED MY SPIRIT. I'M CLOSE TO NEL NOW, BUT I LIVED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STATE AND THIS WILL BE A BIG CHANGE FOR ME. NOT SURE HOW LONG I WILL STAY HERE, BUT FOR NOW, I'M CLOSE TO HELP OUT WITH THE GRANDDAUGHTER. : )

~SHERI

Connie said...

Such reassuring words.

Blog Archive