Thursday, May 21, 2020

A note of encouragement from my son

You are in good hands. You are in His hands. The Lord hears your prayers. Do not be anxious for anything. Be yoked with the Lord's righteousness and faithfulness and goodness. Do not carry judgment, or worry. You cannot make anything happen. Trust in the Lord. He shall direct your steps. Be yoked with confidence and faith.

13 comments :

Laurel Wood said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING CAMERON'S ENCOURAGING WORDS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM TOMORROW!!! LOVE YOU

Sandi said...

💜

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Your son is sharing such wonderful wisdom here. Thank you for sharing it with us, at has also blessed me this morning. Yes, we need to give it all to Jesus. He will take care of every concern that we have. Praise God!!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

What wonderful words of wisdom from your son. Thank you for sharing. Happy Memorial Day weekend.

Red Rose Alley said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL MESSAGE FROM YOUR SON, KAREN. IT BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE THIS MORNING, AND GAVE ME COMFORT TO START MY DAY. : )

~SHERI

Doris said...

You have a sweet son! Thanks for sharing those encouraging words, Karen. God bless your day!

Louca por porcelana said...

WONDERFUL ENCOURAGEMENT!THANKS TO HIM AND YOU!HUGS!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Wonderful words of encouragement . Thanks for sharing them.

Susie said...

Hi Karen, I sure need to read this everyday I seemed to have inherited my mother big old worry gene. :( I stress, cry, then pray. LOL I know it's the wrong order. I am surely going to try harder to pray, then hand my worries to our Lord. Tell your son hello for me. Blessings to you Karen, hope you are doing well, I have been without internet a long time. Love, xoxo, Susie

Theresa said...

Great words of encouragement for us all! Thanks for sharing! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!

Brenda said...

Hi Karen,
a very scriptural note of encouragement from your son, and a lovely picture.
God bless.

Buttercup said...

So true! Thanks for sharing and giving us inspiration. Take good care.

Connie said...

These are indeed reassuring words!

Blog Archive