Saturday, February 8, 2020

MAJESTIC SWEETNESS


Majestic sweetness sits enthroned 
Upon the Savior's brow.
His head with radiant glories crowned,
His lips with grace overflow.

To Him I owe my life and breath
And all the joys I have.
He makes me triumph over death
And saves me from the grave.

Since from His bounty I receive
Such proofs of love divine
Had I a thousand hearts to give
Lord, they should all be Thine.
Walk in the way of love,
just as Christ loved us
and gave Himself up for us
as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians 5:2

7 comments :

Susie said...

KAREN, THANKS FOR ALWAYS POSTING WONDERFUL THINGS WE ALL NEED TO READ. I ENJOY READING THEM AND FEEL BETTER DOING SO. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. I THINK OF YOU OFTEN. 41 DAYS TILL SPRING. SO READY TO SIT ON THE PORCH. BLESSINGS, XOXO,LOVE YOU, SUSIE

Ruth Hiebert said...

Another uplifting post. Thank you.

Louca por porcelana said...

AMEN!Have a lovely Sunday,dear Karen!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Did you write the poem? It is wonderful if you did or didnt. Have a nice Sunday and I pray blessings abound.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

"Majestic sweetness sits enthroned..." so beautiful. I know this must be an old hymn, and I need to look it up. It is so powerful. Thank you for sharing it with us today. God bless you always.

Sandi said...

Amen

Connie said...

Inspiring post! I hope all is well with you.

Blog Archive