AMEN!HAVE A LOVELY DAY,DEAR KAREN!BEST WISHES FOR YOU AND MILDRED.I MISS HER.
Good morning Karen, LOVE that quote! I hope you have a really blessed day! HUGS!
Lke this post my friend.
Praise God!!! He hears us and answers us. We are His beloved children. Praise God.
Thanks for sharing these wonderful thoughts.
HI KAREN, LOVE READING YOUR POST. I ALWAYS FEEL HAPPY WHEN I COME HERE. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL AND STAYING WARM. WE HAD LOTS OF SNOW. TODAY THE WIND HAD A BITE TO IT. COME ONE SPRINGTIME. BLESSINGS, LOVE, XOXO, SUSIE
Amen.
THESE ARE COMFORTING WORDS, AND SO DEAR TO ME ON THIS SUNDAY NIGHT. THANK YOU.~SHERI
Encouraging words. Thank you for sharing this scripture.
Post a Comment
9 comments :
AMEN!HAVE A LOVELY DAY,DEAR KAREN!BEST WISHES FOR YOU AND MILDRED.I MISS HER.
Good morning Karen, LOVE that quote! I hope you have a really blessed day! HUGS!
Lke this post my friend.
Praise God!!! He hears us and answers us. We are His beloved children. Praise God.
Thanks for sharing these wonderful thoughts.
HI KAREN, LOVE READING YOUR POST. I ALWAYS FEEL HAPPY WHEN I COME HERE. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL AND STAYING WARM. WE HAD LOTS OF SNOW. TODAY THE WIND HAD A BITE TO IT. COME ONE SPRINGTIME. BLESSINGS, LOVE, XOXO, SUSIE
Amen.
THESE ARE COMFORTING WORDS, AND SO DEAR TO ME ON THIS SUNDAY NIGHT. THANK YOU.
~SHERI
Encouraging words. Thank you for sharing this scripture.
Post a Comment