Sunday, February 16, 2020

BOBBING ALONG, SINGING A SONG

IT WAS WARM ENOUGH TODAY TO OPEN THE WINDOW FOR A FEW MINUTES. I COULD HEAR A RED WINGED BLACKBIRD IN THE BACK YARD. SO ENCOURAGING TO KNOW THAT SPRING GETS CLOSER EVERY DAY!

12 comments :

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am looking forward to opening the windows. Cute bird photo.

Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week ahead!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I am sooooooo ready for spring too!

Brenda said...

Hi Karen,
what a lovely picture, I love the blackbird, although I don't think we have the red winged one here.

Connie said...

I'm looking forward to the arrival of spring too. It won't be too much longer.

L. D. said...

YES, THE BLACK BIRDS MIGRATE THROUGH OUR AREA TO HEAD NORTH. IT IS A GOOD SIGN OF SPRING WHEN YOU HEAR THEM. IT WAS NICE YOU COULD HEAR THEM FROM YOUR WINDOW.

Doris said...

OH YOUR HEADER PICTURE, I'M SO ANXIOUS FOR SPRING! WE HAVE SUNSHINE AND WARMER WEATHER TODAY BUT NOT WARM ENOUGH TO OPEN WINDOWS. GOD BLESS YOU DAY, KAREN!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh yes! I can hardly wait for spring.

Red Rose Alley said...

THIS IS THE PRETTIEST RED WINGED BLACKBIRD PHOTO. WHEN I SEE THEM AROUND HERE, I CAN BARELY SEE THE RED IN THEIR WING. THAT'S NICE THAT YOU KNOW ITS SONG WHEN IT COMES AROUND. YES, SPRING WILL BE HERE SOON. HAVE A GOOD WEEK, KAREN.

~SHERI

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

What a beautiful photo. So glad you could open the window and enjoy the sunshine. I look forward to spring, too.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I love the fresh air of spring! I know you do too, after being cooped up all winter! Love seeing the birds happily singing and bobbing along!! Enjoy your springtime. (((hugs)))

Lowcarb team member said...

I DO LIKE YOUR BIRD PICTURED HERE.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING, IT'S A LOVELY SEASON.

ALL THE BEST JAN

Louca por porcelana said...

What a pretty bird,dear Karen! Blessings.Keep warm.

Blog Archive