Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Secret Place

Enter into the holy of holies,
Into the secret place of prayer.
Lay down your heavy burdens
For God awaits you there.

Call upon Me, He offers.
Let Me change your heart.
As you behold My glory,
I will cleanse every part.

The cloud of My glorious presence
Hovers over your closet of prayer.
Why run ahead in your frenzy?
Peace and rest await you there.

Let me see things through Your eyes, Lord.
Shine Your love-light from above.
And as it kindles my heart,
Make me a reflection of Your love.

Karen Rice



.


6 comments :

Sandi said...

Amen.

Red Rose Alley said...

That's a very nice poem, Karen. Thank you for sharing it this morning.

Please tell Mildred I said hello and Happy New Year. : )

~Sheri

L. D. said...

WONDERFUL POSTING. I HAVE MISSED YOU FOR A WHILE. I HOPE THINGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU.

Louca por porcelana said...

How beautiful! I miss you too!Hugs and blessings!

Ruth Hiebert said...

You have a talent in putting words together. This is beautiful .

Connie said...

Beautiful poem with an encouraging message.

Blog Archive