THIS WAS THE FIRST SUNNY DAY WE'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME, KAREN. MOSTLY FOGGY AND RAINY DAYS. BUT I LOVE THEM ALL. I THINK IT'S WONDERFUL THAT YOU GET OUT AND GO FOR A WALK OFTEN. HERE IN CALIFORNIA, I HAVE SEEN THE PINK BLOSSOMS ALREADY SHOWING ON TWO TREES. I THOUGHT IT WAS EARLY, BUT WE GET SPRING EARLY HERE.
5 comments :
THIS WAS THE FIRST SUNNY DAY WE'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME, KAREN. MOSTLY FOGGY AND RAINY DAYS. BUT I LOVE THEM ALL. I THINK IT'S WONDERFUL THAT YOU GET OUT AND GO FOR A WALK OFTEN. HERE IN CALIFORNIA, I HAVE SEEN THE PINK BLOSSOMS ALREADY SHOWING ON TWO TREES. I THOUGHT IT WAS EARLY, BUT WE GET SPRING EARLY HERE.
HAVE A BLESSED WEEK, KAREN.
~SHERI
YAY for the sunshine and a walk. Pretty sky! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend ahead.
I think we all feel the same way. I have actually seen a little sunshine out here today and that makes me smile.
I love the sunny days too and glad you could get out for a walk. It wont be long until everything starts blooming for sure. Happy weekend.
Such a pretty sky!
Post a Comment