Discouraged, she would whine, "Is that a YES or a NO?!!"
As I was reading the Bible this morning, I realized that I can count on God's promises, even though it might be a 'little while' before I receive them.
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
For you have need of patience, that, after you have done the will of God, you might receive the promise.
For yet a little while, and He that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
Hebrews 10:35-37
Hebrews 10:35-37

8 comments :
Thanks for your visit to my blog. I hope you found something of interest and will choose to visit again. I am planning on following your blog. Looks to me like we are sisters in the Lord and that is wonderful.Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanks for this reminder! I tend to say "maybe" to my Grandchildren, they take that as a yes:) Have a blessed day dear Karen, Happy Thanksgiving! HUGS!
We can always, always rely on God and He will answer with what is best for us....whether now or 'in a little while'. Happy Thanksgiving
Amen.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wonderful posting. The little girl is a sweetheart.
Love this post,dear Karen.Happy Thanksgiving!
Precious photo and a good reminder to be patient and wait on the Lord.
Blessings to this Thanksgiving. Love you.
Such a cute photo!
Post a Comment