When I gave my life to Jesus, I remember being baptized in autumn, and noticing the beautiful colors of the trees that lined the church yard as if I had never seen them before. When I got home, I looked into the mirror on our bedroom dresser, and thought to myself: I am a brand new person in Christ. I am a child of God. So thankful for His mercy and grace!
I love these worship songs sung by Tasha Cobb: I Am a Child of God and Break Every Chain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzYjJLgrUD4
9 comments :
"I am a brand new person in Christ."
Amen!!
I enjoyed the music and I'm so thankful to be a Child of God. Accepted Christ and was baptized when I was 14 years old.
I love both of those songs, especially Break Every Chain. I've sung that one over a loved one many times. So thrilled to know the Chain Breaker!!
Have a great day, Karen!
Fabulous Autumn colour.
Enjoy your day Karen, my good wishes.
All the best Jan
I don't remember the season I was Baptized cause I was just a baby, but I do have a picture that my mom took, which I so appreciate. How wonderful that you were Baptized in Autumn. : )
~Sheri
50 years ago for me, at the age of 8. I do love those songs by Tasha Cobb too. Powerful.
BEAUTIFUL LYRICS/SONGS IN THE VIDEO. I ACCEPTED CHRIST AS MY SAVIOR 53 YEARS AGO.
Wonderful testimony!
I was 9 years old when I accepted Jesus into my life. Baptized in water the following year, and received the baptism of the Holy Spirit at age 12. It is good to get the gospel to the children while they are young.
Post a Comment