Hi Karen, lovely words in this psalm and I have to say that they are also my words as I continue my walk with the Lord. Lovely pics, it looks really nice where you live. God bless you and yours.
Amen!! I love this Psalm. So comforting to know that God is always with us, all night, all day...guiding and instructing us no matter what. What a gift we have in Him.
4 comments :
Hi Karen,
lovely words in this psalm and I have to say that they are also my words as I continue my walk with the Lord. Lovely pics, it looks really nice where you live.
God bless you and yours.
GOOD MORNING! A BEAUTIFUL VERSE TO START THE DAY. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING A NICE AUTUMN DAY. LOVE YOU.
Amen!! I love this Psalm. So comforting to know that God is always with us, all night, all day...guiding and instructing us no matter what. What a gift we have in Him.
HOW BEAUTIFUL,DEAR KAREN! BLESSINGS!
Post a Comment