Beautiful Bible verses.I am sorry for your vision problems.You are in my prayers,dear Karen.Sending hugs!
Thank you for sharing the Bible verse. I know you enjoy listening to the Bible and to Christian music. I love you.
Beautiful scripture. Keeping you in my prayers. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with vision problems.
love the lamp light. Sorry you are having the vision problems.
Hello,Lovely verse and a pretty image. Enjoy your Sunday, have a happy new week!
I have enjoyed Bible Gateway audio, too! It is such a great site and easy to use. I search through scriptures there all the time.I am sorry to hear you are struggling with your vision. Take care, honey.Blessings, Net
Beautiful! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
Welcome back, Karen! I've missed you....I asked your sister about how you are. So glad you are finding a way to blog again!
So sorry to read that you are having vision problems, my thoughts and prayers are with you.I did enjoy both the image and the verse.All the best Jan
Post a Comment
9 comments :
Beautiful Bible verses.I am sorry for your vision problems.You are in my prayers,dear Karen.Sending hugs!
Thank you for sharing the Bible verse. I know you enjoy listening to the Bible and to Christian music. I love you.
Beautiful scripture. Keeping you in my prayers. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with vision problems.
love the lamp light. Sorry you are having the vision problems.
Hello,
Lovely verse and a pretty image. Enjoy your Sunday, have a happy new week!
I have enjoyed Bible Gateway audio, too! It is such a great site and easy to use. I search through scriptures there all the time.
I am sorry to hear you are struggling with your vision. Take care, honey.
Blessings, Net
Beautiful! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
Welcome back, Karen! I've missed you....I asked your sister about how you are. So glad you are finding a way to blog again!
So sorry to read that you are having vision problems, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
I did enjoy both the image and the verse.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment