Monday, October 28, 2019

When through the woods, and forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees
When I look down, from lofty mountain grandeur
And see the brook, and feel the gentle breeze
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

10 comments :

eileeninmd said...

Hello

Lovely Autumn scene and photo. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

Laurel Wood said...

GOOD MORNING, I CAN JUST HEAR GEORGE BEVERLY SHEA SING THIS SONG! THE WORDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND YOUR AUTUMN PHOTO IS PERFECT FOR THIS VERSE. LOVE YOU

Pamela M. Steiner said...

We sang "How Great Thou Art" at church yesterday morning, and I absolutely LOVE that song, and sing it rather loudly. I can't help it. Every verse is very special. You picked great pictures to go along with that verse. Thank you for sharing it. Have a blessed and beautiful day.

Sandi said...

Beautiful, Karen. Thank you.

Louca por porcelana said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE AND VERSES!HAVE A LOVELY AND BLESSED WEEK!

Visits With Mary said...

Yes, George Beverly Shea sang this song with such a heart for Christ. Thanks for this uplifting post.

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh Karen - what a beautiful song...it is one of my very favorite. Gorgeous photo too. Hope your week is blessed with an abundance of sunshine and glorious color.

Red Rose Alley said...

This is beautiful, Karen.....the words and the photo.

~Sheri

Lowcarb team member said...

Words and photograph are simply beautiful.

All the best Jan

Connie said...

One of my most favorite hymns.

Blog Archive