What a nice walk your son had in New York, Karen. Oh, I've always wanted to see Central Park. I heard New York is all decked out at Christmas time. That bridge is so charming. : )
Amazing to have such beauty in the midst of the big city! So glad they were able to preserve that piece of God's creation in the middle of what would seem like a chaotic place. Thank you for sharing this with us. I've never been there, so this is fascinating to me!!
8 comments :
Hello,
Pretty views of NYC from the park. I like the bridge photo. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great week ahead.
What a nice walk your son had in New York, Karen. Oh, I've always wanted to see Central Park. I heard New York is all decked out at Christmas time. That bridge is so charming. : )
~Sheri
WOW! THESE ARE SO PRETTY. I'M HAPPY HE IS SHARING HIS PICTURES! LOVE YOU
I never walked in Central Park but I certainly would enjoy it. Love NYC!
What fabulous photographs, it looks so pretty.
All the best Jan
Amazing to have such beauty in the midst of the big city! So glad they were able to preserve that piece of God's creation in the middle of what would seem like a chaotic place. Thank you for sharing this with us. I've never been there, so this is fascinating to me!!
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!HUGS!
What lovely views!
Post a Comment