Monday, October 14, 2019

A True Friend

God comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it, he brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us. 
2 Corinthians 1:4 Message
[Fall photo send from my son in New York]

12 comments :

Terra said...

I love this message (from the Message, I have that version too) and tell your son I am in love with the photo of autumn leaves. Magnificent.

Susie said...

Karen, That is a true statement. Even as Ted and I go thru this tough journey, we know others who are not doing as well as Ted...so we must encourage them to fight for better days. I pray for many and Ted has cried when seeing a young person suffering. Praying God will help us all. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Sandi said...

Beautiful!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Great message and so true! I have a couple of true friends I can count on! Enjoy your day, have a happy new week!

Red Rose Alley said...

That is the prettiest picture that your son sent you, Karen. I really like how the Autumn trees show their reflection in the water. Yes, I think that's true that people come into our lives when we are having difficult times, and try to comfort us along the way. Your Header is just beautiful.

Have a lovely Autumn week, Karen.

~Sheri

Doris said...

What a pretty fall picture. Encouraging others is a blessing to them and to the one encouraging as well. God Bless You!

Laurel Wood said...

BEAUTIFUL PHOTO FROM CAMERON AND I LOVE THE VERSE.
XOXO

Lowcarb team member said...

What a beautiful Fall photograph your son has taken, thank you for sharing it here.

All the best Jan

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Yes, we are here for each other in this life, to encourage one another along the way. So thankful that God has brought us together in this place...amazing the way He works, isn't it? Praying for you today...and enjoying your beautiful fall leaves. Have a blessed and wonderful week.

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful post,dear Karen.Thanks for sharing!

L. D. said...

Beautiful photo.

Connie said...

Beautiful autumn trees!

Blog Archive