When I cannot read,
when I cannot think.
when I cannot even pray,
I can trust.
Hudson Taylor
I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you,
"Do not fear.
I will help you."
Isaiah 41:13
I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you,
"Do not fear.
I will help you."
Isaiah 41:13
10 comments :
Karen, I wish you the very best in the New Year. We do not know what is coming. But we do know that God knows all about it and is controlling the universe. And He loves us so much. Gorgeous lighthouse.
I love this post, and so thankful He holds my hand in the good times and the bad. Happy New Year, and I pray it is the best yet.
Wishing you the best for 2018. May it be a happy and healthy year for you.
Trust goes hand in hand with faith. Wishing you all the best in 2018!
Just what I needed to hear tonight. Thank you, Karen.
The happiest new year to you.
~Sheri
ps....I will be taking a blog break, but the girls will still post when they can.
I will continue to visit your blog, as it is one of my favorites, and I hope you visit as well, as I will see all the sweet people that come through. : )
Happy New Year, Karen! : )
Happy New Year!! Is Trust your "One Word" for 2018? I love those verses. Praying your new year will be blessed in every way.
In my lifetime I have received many hours of comfort from the book of Isaiah. Happy 2018 and I wish many blessings on you in the coming year
Happy New Year dear Karen! I pray that this is a wonderful year ahead for all of us! HUGS!
Thank you for both sets of words reminding me that God is in control.
Post a Comment