Sunday, December 3, 2017

Penguins

My granddaughter Kaedyn and I are learning about Penguins this week. 
Here are some of our favorite penguin puns.

Why did the penguins cross the road?

Penguins.jpg
They wanted to go with the floe.
******
What do you call a cold penguin?




A Brrr-d.
*******
How does a penguin build its house?



Igloos it together!
*****

13 comments :

Doris said...

Hahaha! That was great penguin humor =)
Cute girl, too!
Merry Christmas to you, Karen.

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are very cute! I like your sidebar penguin, too. What gorgeous header and background!

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty and I love the penguin puns - Sandra will love this post!
Wishing you a very nice Sunday afternoon. I just walked the dog and did not need a jacket!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Those are good ones! You make it so much fun for her....and she learns easy when she enjoys it.

Nonnie said...

These are so cute. I will share them with Jack. He loves penguins.

Phoebes World said...

I love penguins... they are so cute...but those jokes..Every one made me go ughhhhh lol. But I still told them to hubby.. and he went ughhh too lol
Have a great week
Phoebe x

L. D. said...

These are all new jokes for me. They are a lot of fun. The project with granddaughters must be fun.

Red Rose Alley said...

Penguins are so fascinating to watch. How special that you get to spend so much time with Kaedyn. She's such a sweet grandchild.

~Sheri

Arlene G said...

I will use some of these on my grands!!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

you KNOW I love all of these.. thanks for the smiles

eileeninmd said...

Hello, cute jokes and I love Penguins. Your granddaughter is A CUTIE!
Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

a joyful noise said...

Very cool puns ♥

Connie said...

Very cute. Thanks for the smiles!

Blog Archive