Hello, lovely verse! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and I hope your Eve is a happy one.
Very wise words. - Merry Christmas to you & yours. Looking forward to blogging with you in 2018. God Bless.
Amen, and Amen. Merry Christmas!
The light shines in the darkness, and the dark cannot comprehend it. Merry Christmas Karen!
Such a very nice verse.Merry Christmas Wishes to you and yours.All the best Jan
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad you enjoy it. It's a wonderful experience meeting new bloggers from various locations around the world.I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.Bill(http://somewhereinirelanddailyphoto.blogspot.ie/
Yes, Jesus is the true light that the darkness cannot put out. May you enjoy a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR ahead! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way dear Karen!
Amen! so thankful for that LIGHT!!
And a beautiful and perfect light it is.~Sheri
Reassuring words!
Post a Comment
13 comments :
Hello, lovely verse! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and I hope your Eve is a happy one.
Very wise words. - Merry Christmas to you & yours. Looking forward to blogging with you in 2018. God Bless.
Amen, and Amen. Merry Christmas!
The light shines in the darkness, and the dark cannot comprehend it. Merry Christmas Karen!
Such a very nice verse.
Merry Christmas Wishes to you and yours.
All the best Jan
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad you enjoy it. It's a wonderful experience meeting new bloggers from various locations around the world.
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
Bill
(http://somewhereinirelanddailyphoto.blogspot.ie/
Yes, Jesus is the true light that the darkness cannot put out. May you enjoy a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR ahead! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way dear Karen!
Amen! so thankful for that LIGHT!!
And a beautiful and perfect light it is.
~Sheri
Reassuring words!
Post a Comment