Leonard Ravenhill was a man of prayer. He would often spend entire days in his study in prayer. The man was a giant in prayer, yet at the end of his mortal life, with eternity in view, his regret was, if only I had prayed more and preached and planned less.
Rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark,
Jesus departed and went out to a desolate place,
and there he prayed.
Mark 1:35
My son Cameron took this photo in Israel.
5 comments :
Prayer is important to me, and being still is special too. This is a lovely picture that Cameron took in Israel. What an experience it must be to visit the Holy Land. He must have some wonderful stories to tell.
~Sheri
i just read his prayer for His disciples as he was waiting for them to come and drag him away. this reminded me of it.
Beautiful photo.
Hi Karen,
I have always loved prayer and remember my dad praying for both my sister and myself when we were sick - and we were both made well. I have always had a love for Israel, but have never been there. My grandparents on my mother's side were Jewish, as were their ancestors, so it might be due to that.
God bless you.
Incredible picture your son took. Prayer is a very important part of life and I truly believe God hears and answers in His time for all of us.
Post a Comment