I think this is such an uplifting story, I wanted to share it. I saw that Norma McCorvey ('Jane Roe') died on 2/18/17. I knew that she had become a believer in Jesus Christ in 1995, and had become a pro-life advocate, but I had never heard this story about her first experience in a church after her salvation.
This short article by Pastor Jim Garlow brought tears of joy to my eyes.
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/63139-norma-mccorvey-s-first-church-experience-as-a-believer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2017
(
204
)
-
▼
February
(
17
)
- The Wonder of It All
- Treasure Hunter
- Record Warm Days in Southern Indiana
- The Name
- Silhouette and Reflections
- A Beautiful Story
- I was so blessed yesterday to hear First Lady...
- Day of Prayer
- A Bite of Something Sweet
- God's reassuring Presence
- The Mighty Power of God
- Memorization
- Little Things
- Thrift Store Finds
- Praying for the Nations
- Losers and Winners
- A God of Faithfulness
-
▼
February
(
17
)
5 comments :
I am so thankful to know that she became a Christian. I pray that God will answer her prayers and repeal the Roe v. Wade law one of these days soon. Thank you for posting this story today. Amazing!
It truly is a beautiful story. AMEN!
That is quite a story. I knew that she became a Christian after the court case and she said she wished she could turn back time. She was a different person after her conversion. I had never read this part of her story though. xo Diana
Thanks for sharing that. I knew part of her story. I never made the connection of the Benham Brothers with Flip Benham.
What a wonderful story to read....thank you for the link!
Post a Comment