I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you!
Isaiah 41:13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(
170
)
-
▼
March
(
15
)
- Bird Watching
- Come On, People!
- HAPPY EASTER
- Thinking About God's Great Love
- SPRING!
- Take it to the Lord in prayer
- More Than Conquerors
- God Bless You Today
- Dressed in Your Sunday Best
- Grandmother's Flowers
- I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the...
- Prayer
- Take Courage
- No title
- Cardboard Boxes
-
▼
March
(
15
)
5 comments :
He is there holding our hands! Love this verse! Hope you have a beautiful day dear Karen, BIG HUGS!
That is one of my favorite Bible Verses Karen!!
What wonderful words of comfort and hope! Thank you for sharing.
Beautiful words of reassurance. Thanks!
very encouraging.
Post a Comment