May Christ dwell in your hearts through faith;
that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
may be able to comprehend with all the saints
what is the width and length and depth and height,
to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge;
that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

5 comments :
Sending you prayers and hugs this morning! Love that passage! Have a blessed day dear Karen!
Beautiful scripture! :) I hope you have a nice weekend!
love you my friend.
I'm not kidding you. This morning I was singing that song ... plus Let the Beauty of Jesus Be Seen in Me. Did you also sing that one years ago?
Nonnie, I had forgotten that song, but yes I remember singing it as a young person. I just listened to Joey + Rory's Hymns DVD. I am SO grateful for the old hymns I memorized as a child!
Post a Comment