This quaint ice cream shop is the called the Widow's Walk and faces the Ohio River and Louisville.There is a brisk breeze on the walking trail there. .
My New Year's resolution is to walk a little farther every day. I think it lifts my spirits and hopefully strengthens my stiff joints!

9 comments :
It looks like a pretty place to be. I like the big house.
Walking is a good way to feel better!! I just took a walk in the light rain. Better than sitting home on the sofa!! Good for you Karen.
What pretty pictures. I am able to walk from our car in the handicapped space to order an ice cream at Dairy Queen! lol
Seriously, good for you walking each day. I definitely think it is helping your knees.
Hope your weather won't be too terrible.
Walking always lifted my spirits, too, Karen. Beautiful place!!!! xo Diana
Hey, if I walk 2 miles every day, I could be in Georgia in 6 months! LOL
Great goal! One of my 2016 goals was to walk two miles every day. Sadly, I do it on my treadmill and therefore don't get to see any thing as interesting as ice cream parlors.
Beautiful pictures! I am gonna start walking again this week! My break from it has extended too long! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
Beautiful photos! Walking always gives me a lift too. :)
I want to walk more too this year! This is such a charming ice cream shop, and the river is beautiful.
~Sheri
Post a Comment