Beautiful picture and verse! Trying to get a few blog visits in tonight while hubby is feeling good. xo Diana
Thanks for this.
See, I knew there was a reason I love the rain so much ! Beautiful and encouraging verses Karen, thank-you.
A little bit of heaven here on earth...very encouraging.
What a beautiful picture and words to be shared :)
Beautiful.Wishing you a good night and a very nice weekend.
Lovely photo and words! Have a good weekend!
I love the scripture. I have an almost identical photo of the sunset. I enjoy watching the beautiful sunsets.
Beautiful picture and great verse to go with it! My family often gets requests to sing a song that was created from this verse. It's so encouraging!
Post a Comment
9 comments :
Beautiful picture and verse! Trying to get a few blog visits in tonight while hubby is feeling good. xo Diana
Thanks for this.
See, I knew there was a reason I love the rain so much !
Beautiful and encouraging verses Karen, thank-you.
A little bit of heaven here on earth...very encouraging.
What a beautiful picture and words to be shared :)
Beautiful.
Wishing you a good night and a very nice weekend.
Lovely photo and words! Have a good weekend!
I love the scripture. I have an almost identical photo of the sunset. I enjoy watching the beautiful sunsets.
Beautiful picture and great verse to go with it! My family often gets requests to sing a song that was created from this verse. It's so encouraging!
Post a Comment