A really pretty spring picture and a favorite old hymn. Wishing you a nice weekend. Love you.Be sure to link up to InSPIREd Sunday later this weekend. It is fun to view churches from all over the world.
I love this old hymn. I was told the story from a young age -- I never knew a time I didn't feel the preciousness of God's love, Jesus' sacrifice and the Holy Spirit's comfort.
Lovely church and verse. Tom The Backroads Traveller
Post a Comment
3 comments :
A really pretty spring picture and a favorite old hymn. Wishing you a nice weekend. Love you.
Be sure to link up to InSPIREd Sunday later this weekend. It is fun to view churches from all over the world.
I love this old hymn. I was told the story from a young age -- I never knew a time I didn't feel the preciousness of God's love, Jesus' sacrifice and the Holy Spirit's comfort.
Lovely church and verse. Tom The Backroads Traveller
Post a Comment