Very pretty flowers. Nothing blooming here yet. Ah the signs of spring....What a wonderful sight.
Such sweet blooms. The next few weeks will be so colorful with spring color. Hope you will have a sunny/warm weekend to get out and enjoy. Thanks for your prayers for Harriet and us.
Hello!I Love Spring...I always look forward to the Meadowlarks singing, have not heard one as of yet. Blessings to you!hugs, Roxy
Happy Spring! Maybe Ole Man Winter has gone back to the North Pole!
Post a Comment
4 comments :
Very pretty flowers. Nothing blooming here yet. Ah the signs of spring....What a wonderful sight.
Such sweet blooms. The next few weeks will be so colorful with spring color. Hope you will have a sunny/warm weekend to get out and enjoy. Thanks for your prayers for Harriet and us.
Hello!
I Love Spring...
I always look forward to the Meadowlarks singing, have not heard one as of yet. Blessings to you!
hugs, Roxy
Happy Spring! Maybe Ole Man Winter has gone back to the North Pole!
Post a Comment