I am enjoying the sunshine after the rain today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(
81
)
-
▼
March
(
17
)
- God's Wonderful Works
- Grandview Baptist Church
- Tell Me the Story of Jesus
- Praying for the Persecuted Church
- Suppertime
- I am enjoying the sunshine after the rain today!
- Thanking the Father
- Tucked Inside
- My First Job
- First Day of Spring!
- The Word of God
- A Childlike Heart
- OUR GOD REIGNS
- Faith and Liberty
- Contrary Winds
- Jesus, Our Firm Foundation
- Planted by the Water
-
▼
March
(
17
)

6 comments :
Such pretty photos! Just makes your heart light to view spring's beauty.
We've had light rain today.
We took a ride in town this morning and we saw trees in bloom. Spring came over night.
p.s. I love your new background.
We had a beautiful day here but will have storms tomorrow. We are going to a family wedding in Savannah, Ga on Saturday and I am hoping the sweet couple will have a sunny day.
Your pictures are beautiful! I'm so glad it's Spring!
Beautiful photos! Spring isn't that far along here yet.
Post a Comment