My child I knew you
before the world began
And I was there every time
you put your name on the sand
But lately I know
you've been through quite a storm
My child I've been there,
since the day you were born
Oh, and I rule the wind.
O yes, and I calm the sea
And the sun won't go down
until I say that it can leave
Just as sure as my Word
I stand here right by your side
And if you're just too weak
to go on
Remember child
that I'm your strong arm
The people will wonder,
and they'll stand amazed
They say you are a miracle
and I will be praised
And even though your pain
has been too hard to bear
Just know that I am with you,
there's no need to despair
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Strong Arm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
7 comments :
needed this, thanks.
Thank you for sharing this.
love this!
So beautiful. Can I borrow this poem?. It really suits my life story.
Very nice. Thank you for sharing it.
I read a lot and have never seen that before! Excellent presentation of our wonderful God!
I like Lenny Leblanc, but this song is new to me. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
Post a Comment