I, the LORD, have spoken,
and my words will come true.
You will have such a harvest
that you won't be able
to bring in all of your wheat
before plowing time.
You will have grapes left over
from season to season;
your fruitful vineyards
will cover the mountains.
I'll make Israel prosper again.
You will rebuild your towns
and live in them.
You will drink wine
from your own vineyards
and eat the fruit you grow.
I'll plant your roots deep
in the land I have given you,
and you won't ever
be uprooted again.
I, the LORD God, have spoken.
Amos 9:12-15

6 comments :
And His promises are true and always come to pass.
Wonderful promises, Karen. xo Diana
Hello, I pray for Israel often. I love to hear about it. I have a sweet gal named Anna on my blog roll you might like to check her out. She is in Israel!
Domestic Fellicity is her blogs name.
Blessings, Roxy
God is faithful.
Amen! God's promise are ALWAYS true :) Thank you for sharing.
Hugs to you!
Reminds me of the song, "Standing on the Promises." :)
Post a Comment