You will open their eyes
and turn them from darkness to light and from Satan’s control to God’s.
Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and a share among
God’s people who are made holy by believing in me.
Acts 26:18 God's Word
Again and again I hear testimonies of people from countries that are closed to the gospel of Jesus Christ. People are being reached by the millions through courageous Christian witnesses, missionaries, Christian media, and angelic visitations and dreams.
Lord,
I pray for those who share the good news of redemption through faith in Jesus in spite of persecution and imprisonment. I thank you for the abundant harvest of souls for the kingdom of Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(
58
)
-
▼
October
(
17
)
- FAITHFUL
- Go in this strength
- No Mistakes!
- Great Harvest
- Thank You God for Your Love
- Faithful Father
- Let Me Never Forget
- Your Love, Oh Lord
- Barnacles
- My Soul Longs for God
- Stupid Lies
- Good, Better or Best?
- God of the Valley
- We Want to See Jesus
- El Roi - God Who Sees Me
- EBBY-BODY SING!
- Filled With His Spirit
-
▼
October
(
17
)
2 comments :
Joining you in prayer my friend.
I'm so grateful to live in a nation that allows freedom of religion.
Post a Comment