I heard Bill Johnson of Bethel Church in Redding, CA, preaching on Gideon (on GOD-TV). He was saying that in a footnote in his Bible, it said that the correct translation would paint a picture of the Spirit of God clothing Himself with Gideon.
Isn't that an exciting thought!!
We are not limited to what we can do in our own strength.
When I yield to Him completely, I am the sock and Holy Spirit is the foot. I am the glove and He is the hand.
For with God, nothing is impossible.
Luke 1:37
4 comments :
Amen, Karen- Beautiful! xo Diana
Very exciting thought.
It's so good to know that our strength comes from Him and that He will always be there to provide it!
Hi Karen,
I think of the scripture which says 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
I have been mediating on this subject
God bless,
Ken
Post a Comment