PHOTOS I TOOK AT MY FAVORITE WALKING TRAILS, THE PARK, THE MEMORIAL GARDEN, AND THE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS. I ALSO LOVE THE MORNING GLORIES THAT GREET ME EVERY MORNING.
KAREN, OH WHAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS YOU SAW ON YOUR WALK. I ALSO LOVE THOSE MORNING GLORIES. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL. THIS HEAT IS HARD TO DEAL WITH...BUT IT'S GOOD TO GET OUTSIDE FOR A BREAK FROM SITTING AROUND THE HOUSE. BLESSINGS TO YOU MY FRIEND, XOXO,LOVE, SUSIE
Gorgeous flowers. Love the morning glories probably best of all, because they are only open for a little while and you have to appreciate them while you can or wait until tomorrow! Loved the colors.
11 comments :
KAREN, OH WHAT BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS YOU SAW ON YOUR WALK. I ALSO LOVE THOSE MORNING GLORIES. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL. THIS HEAT IS HARD TO DEAL WITH...BUT IT'S GOOD TO GET OUTSIDE FOR A BREAK FROM SITTING AROUND THE HOUSE. BLESSINGS TO YOU MY FRIEND, XOXO,LOVE, SUSIE
Absolutely wonderful and happy!Hugs!
GOOD SUNDAY EVENING. THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE DELICATE ROSE AND BRIGHT MORNING GLORIES. LOVE YOU
The flowers look so perfectly peaceful. Love seeing these I don't have any near this pretty.
Gorgeous flowers. Love the morning glories probably best of all, because they are only open for a little while and you have to appreciate them while you can or wait until tomorrow! Loved the colors.
All are so pretty.
They are all lovely. Sounds like a great place to go for a walk.
What beautiful photos of the flowers. I love the colors and all of the pictures.
WHAT PRETTY PHOTOS OF THE FLOWERS YOU TOOK ON YOUR WALK, KAREN. THE MORNING GLORIES ARE LOVELY.....AND THAT ROSE! MADE ME SMILE. : )
~SHERI
Lovely photos, I can almost smell their fragrance. especially the rose.
Oh what beautiful colors! Thank you for sharing! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Post a Comment