MY SON CAMERON TOOK ME TO VISIT THE NEW GARDEN IN LOUISVILLE, KY. IT WAS A VERY HOT DAY SO WE DIDN'T STAY LONG. I HOPE TO GO BACK WHEN THEY GET IT ALL FINISHED.
HI KAREN, OH I BET YOU JUST ENJOYED GETTING OUT FOR A FUN TIME. YES, IT WILL BE EVEN PRETTIER WHEN COMPLETED. SO SWEET OF YOUR SON. STAY SAFE. BLESSINGS TO ALL, XOXO,LOVE, SUSIE
Beautiful pictures. So nice you were able to get out and enjoy the flowers. Please take care in this heat...and yes I hope you can go back maybe when it is cooler!!
SO NICE OF YOUR SON TO TAKE YOU TO THE BOTANICAL GARDENS, KAREN. I CAN IMAGINE ALL THE PRETTY FLOWERS AND PLANTS THERE. I BET IT WILL BE NICE AND COOLER IN AURUMN. LOVELY PICTURES TODAY. THOSE PURPLE FLOWERS ARE SO PRETTY.
14 comments :
HI KAREN, OH I BET YOU JUST ENJOYED GETTING OUT FOR A FUN TIME. YES, IT WILL BE EVEN PRETTIER WHEN COMPLETED. SO SWEET OF YOUR SON. STAY SAFE. BLESSINGS TO ALL, XOXO,LOVE, SUSIE
Nice outing, hope you get to go back when it's cooler and you can stay longer.
THE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL. IT WILL BE NICE TO RETURN WHEN IT IS COOLER AND AS THEY ADD MORE EXHIBITS.
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES,DEAR KAREN!
I do think you need to go back. These pictures are amazing.
Beautiful pictures. So nice you were able to get out and enjoy the flowers. Please take care in this heat...and yes I hope you can go back maybe when it is cooler!!
IT WAS GREAT YOU GOT SOME QUICK SHOTS ANYWAY. THE HEAT IS HARD FOR ME TO TOLERATE ANYMORE. IT WAS GREAT YOUR SON COULD COULD TAKE YOU.
Very pretty and when finished and cooler, it will be even nicer to visit.
Oh my goodness SO BEAUTIFUL! I am happy that you were able to see all of this beauty! Enjoy your day dear Karen, HUGS!
Beautiful Flowers!
WHAT A LOVELY PLACE TO VISIT. HOPE YOU CAN RETURN AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Hi Karen,
I can see you love flowers and all plants, as I do. Going to see that garden was a real blessing in these times.
SO NICE OF YOUR SON TO TAKE YOU TO THE BOTANICAL GARDENS, KAREN. I CAN IMAGINE ALL THE PRETTY FLOWERS AND PLANTS THERE. I BET IT WILL BE NICE AND COOLER IN AURUMN. LOVELY PICTURES TODAY. THOSE PURPLE FLOWERS ARE SO PRETTY.
~SHERI
Beautiful flowers. I hope you enjoy your next visit there.
Post a Comment