I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Psalm 32:8
Holy Spirit, breathe on me,
until my heart is clean;
let sunshine fill its inmost part,
with not a cloud between.
The photo was taken on the walking trail at Tomahawk Park in Overland Park, KS
when I lived there in 2014.
The photo was taken on the walking trail at Tomahawk Park in Overland Park, KS
when I lived there in 2014.

13 comments :
Karen, It's a wonderful feeling to know God is always there for us. We are never alone. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Karen as I get older I find that my reliance on the Holy Spirit has increased!
beautiful old fence and love that photo. thanks for the verses
Good Morning, A nice post to start my day. We have sunshine again today! I hope you have a nice day. Love you.
Amen!
Thank you for this beautiful picture and scripture.
So beautiful...is this near you?
I speak that verse when I don't know what to do. Is that bridge near you? So pretty.
Isn't it wonderful to know the Lord will instruct us in the way to go? We need not fear getting lost along the way, if Jesus is guiding our steps. Beautiful picture and poem.
If this is a duplicate comment, please delete. I loved the verse and your photos are always so beautiful.
That is a lovely photo, thank you for including it on this post.
All the best Jan
You did a great job matching verse to photo....that looks to be a beautiful place to walk.
Such inspiring words!
Post a Comment