Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace
Whose mind is stayed on Thee
When the shadows come and darkness falls
He giveth inward peace
O He is the only perfect resting place
He giveth perfect peace
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace
Whose mind is stayed on Thee.
Vivian Kretz
Praying for all of you, that you will have peaceful sleep.
9 comments :
Thank you for a beautiful post. May the Lord bless you. Love you.
I have this scripture over a picture on the screen of my computer, I love it. Thank you for your lovely prayer.
thank you and I did have a peaceful sleep last night
Beautiful! Thank you, Karen.
I struggle with the dark nights. Praying psalm 31: "In you hands ..."
What a dear, sweet post, Karen. God bless you- xo Diana
love this so much, Karen. Thank you for sharing these words.
Have a peaceful weekend.
~Sheri
I pray for you often...I hope you have peaceful sleep, too.
Lovely words here.
Post a Comment