Beautiful! Enjoy your day dear Karen, Merry Christmas! HUGS!
Wishing you a very happy and blessed day!
Oh yes...there is no place too far away or too high or low where our heavenly Father cannot reach us and hold us up. What a wonderful promise! Thank you for sharing it with us today. I needed to hear that! Merry Christmas!
Thank you for visiting my blog! May you have a blessed Christmas!
Amen. Have a blessed day, Karen.
This is a wonderful verse. Thank you for sharing ut,
I wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas! God bless you! Thank you for your encouragement.
Beautiful words of reassurance.
Post a Comment
8 comments :
Beautiful! Enjoy your day dear Karen, Merry Christmas! HUGS!
Wishing you a very happy and blessed day!
Oh yes...there is no place too far away or too high or low where our heavenly Father cannot reach us and hold us up. What a wonderful promise! Thank you for sharing it with us today. I needed to hear that! Merry Christmas!
Thank you for visiting my blog! May you have a blessed Christmas!
Amen. Have a blessed day, Karen.
This is a wonderful verse. Thank you for sharing ut,
I wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas! God bless you! Thank you for your encouragement.
Beautiful words of reassurance.
Post a Comment