Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(
170
)
-
▼
November
(
16
)
- Through Cloud and Sunshine
- Feeling at Home
- Soothing Instrumental - Peaceful Sunsets
- Being Thankful - My Chief Task
- Song of Moses
- Thanksgiving Night
- Precious Name
- Keep On Praying for Unity
- Honoring Veterans
- Be Glad
- I will bless the Lord
- Praying for our nation
- Howdy NEIGH-bor!
- Revive US Again
- Friday Foto Friends
- Light and Life
-
▼
November
(
16
)
5 comments :
That is very pretty. It is warm here this afternoon and on my walk with Theo, there are still some pretty leaves clinging to the trees. I hope you are feeling better this aft. I love you.
I love your blog header.
:-)
Wishing you a great new week!
Carla
So lovely Karen. I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one!!
Beautiful video.
Thank you for sharing this song with us. It's such a peaceful one, and I'm listening to it while writing this. It's a nice song to sing at this wonderful Christmas season.
~Sheri
Post a Comment