Beautiful picture. The cooler morning temps feel wonderful! I took Theo out around 7 a.m. and I think he was a little cool! lol
Awww. I hope to see some geese fly over our house soon. The picture is pretty.
I do like cool morning walks. :-)What is your favorite season?
I get excited about all the seasons, but I get tired of winter pretty quickly. I love the colors of early spring and also the fall foliage.
What a sweet picture, Karen. It's feeling like autumn here as well. It was 38-degrees the other morning...brr! :)Hugs to you!
That's a lovely picture. It has been cooler here the past couple of days too. I'm enjoying the relief from the heat.
What a cute picture, Karen. Geese are special, as they mate for life. Yes, there is a nip in the air early in the mornings. It tells me Fall is on its way.~Sheri
Titus loves ducks and makes the cutest duck noise his Gramma taught him!
Post a Comment
8 comments :
Beautiful picture. The cooler morning temps feel wonderful! I took Theo out around 7 a.m. and I think he was a little cool! lol
Awww. I hope to see some geese fly over our house soon. The picture is pretty.
I do like cool morning walks. :-)
What is your favorite season?
I get excited about all the seasons, but I get tired of winter pretty quickly. I love the colors of early spring and also the fall foliage.
What a sweet picture, Karen. It's feeling like autumn here as well. It was 38-degrees the other morning...brr! :)
Hugs to you!
That's a lovely picture. It has been cooler here the past couple of days too. I'm enjoying the relief from the heat.
What a cute picture, Karen. Geese are special, as they mate for life. Yes, there is a nip in the air early in the mornings. It tells me Fall is on its way.
~Sheri
Titus loves ducks and makes the cutest duck noise his Gramma taught him!
Post a Comment