Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(
170
)
-
▼
August
(
17
)
- Tell Me the Stories
- Seek His Face
- Future Teacher!
- Rose Garden
- Touch of Autumn in the Air
- My life is in Your hands
- HUDSON RIVER
- Never Forsaken
- The rain has made the flowers here beautiful!
- Confidence in the Lord
- I have given them the glory
- PICS!
- Reach Out to Jesus
- Character Day
- Childlike Trust
- Quiet Place
- Each New Day
-
▼
August
(
17
)
6 comments :
Lovely song!
One of my favorite songs. I had not heard this version before. Beautiful.
Praying for you, sis. xoxo
Joy!pure Joy.
That's so beautiful. And I think this was recorded at the Angola Prison in Louisiana. We visited there. Amazing place.
A wonderful song, Karen. I liked listening to it. :)
~Sheri
awwww, so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment