I know the two of you have read many books together. Memories she will always treasure. Hope her day was extra special and I love the photo. God bless you today.
Hahahaha good for you, Kaedyn. You look darling. And I love Laura Ingalls! I'll tell you a secret, Karen. I watch "Little House on the Prairie" reruns every day. :)
7 comments :
So sweet!
Hope you are doing well these days.
She looks so cute! What a sweet costume! Happy birthday to her!
I know the two of you have read many books together. Memories she will always treasure. Hope her day was extra special and I love the photo. God bless you today.
That is so precious. Happy belated birthday wishes to your sweet granddaughter. Loved Laura Ingalls books.
What a cute costume! My favorite show when I was a little girl.
Hahahaha good for you, Kaedyn. You look darling. And I love Laura Ingalls! I'll tell you a secret, Karen. I watch "Little House on the Prairie" reruns every day. :)
Happy Birthday Kaedyn!
~Sheri
I remember years ago when our sons dressed up to be someone else.
Post a Comment