I like that quote. Cute picture too!
Is this your granddaughter? Such a great quote to match the picture.
Good Morning, Such a sweet photo and awesome quote. God bless your day.
Yes, we should always remember this. Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs
awww, pretty in pink. such a sweet image!!!
I love Corrie. Thank you for sharing.Carla
Such a lovely quote, and a special picture of your granddaughter to go with it.~Sheri
Post a Comment
7 comments :
I like that quote. Cute picture too!
Is this your granddaughter? Such a great quote to match the picture.
Good Morning, Such a sweet photo and awesome quote. God bless your day.
Yes, we should always remember this. Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs
awww, pretty in pink. such a sweet image!!!
I love Corrie.
Thank you for sharing.
Carla
Such a lovely quote, and a special picture of your granddaughter to go with it.
~Sheri
Post a Comment