My son Cameron sent this photo from Kansas.
A hymn that he and I liked to sing together in the evening when he was a child was
In the Garden
In the Garden
He walks with me and He talks with me
And tells me I am His own.
And the joy we share as we tarry there
None other has ever known.

9 comments :
Hello, lovely words and post. The garden images is beautiful. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
Love that song and the picture is perfect to go with it! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
lovely
That is a favorite old hymn and such a gorgeous photo. Have a nice Friday!
That's beautiful. In the Garden was the first grown-up song I remember my mom teaching me. When we sing at nursing homes, that is the one they all love, along with Amazing Grace.
That's a beautiful garden, and that is one of my favorite hymns.
My favorite !
Beautiful picture. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Beautiful hymn and such a pretty garden photo. What a nice thing for your son to do. Hugs, LJ
Post a Comment