I pray he will be safe and have a wonderful trip.When my grandson went to Vietnam on his mission tripI was very happy when he came home.I know God cares for them and he has a plan for them.
Thank you, Patsy.
Beautiful photo! Prayers for your son, Karen. This is the day the Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
I am praying. Love you.
Thank you, Mildred.
Thank you, Daisy.
Prayers for your young man!! Our son spent four years in China. It is life changing.
I am praying for your son Cameron and the children of Nepal. I love your picture. God be with you... Hugs, LJ
Praying for safe travels and for those in Nepal! HUGS!
Post a Comment
9 comments :
I pray he will be safe and have a wonderful trip.
When my grandson went to Vietnam on his mission trip
I was very happy when he came home.
I know God cares for them and he has a plan for them.
Thank you, Patsy.
Beautiful photo! Prayers for your son, Karen. This is the day the Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
I am praying. Love you.
Thank you, Mildred.
Thank you, Daisy.
Prayers for your young man!! Our son spent four years in China. It is life changing.
I am praying for your son Cameron and the children of Nepal. I love your picture. God be with you... Hugs, LJ
Praying for safe travels and for those in Nepal! HUGS!
Post a Comment