Comforting verse. I wish you a nice weekend.
I wish I was one to think to pray in the morning when I start the day or even at noon, but I do end my day either with a prayer or take out my Bible and read a verse or two. God bless and have a wonderful weekend.
He knows our voice and cares so much for us.
Beautiful photo and a reassuring verse. Thank you for sharing them.
Post a Comment
4 comments :
Comforting verse. I wish you a nice weekend.
I wish I was one to think to pray in the morning when I start the day or even at noon, but I do end my day either with a prayer or take out my Bible and read a verse or two. God bless and have a wonderful weekend.
He knows our voice and cares so much for us.
Beautiful photo and a reassuring verse. Thank you for sharing them.
Post a Comment