Good Morning Karen! The rainbow has always been a very special sign and message to both my husband and me! I needed to see this one this morning on this post with these words!! May God's Love be powerful and mighty upon your time spent alone with Him this week. May His word reveal deep and hidden truths for this appointed time. Yours Truly, Roxy
A warming verse to the spirit. I was glad to read it and soak it in. I bet you got some bad weather this morning like we did. I hope you stay safe and inside and warm.
My favorite verse of all time! I can't tell you how many times it has been comforting to say, "Do not fear, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Oh to be upheld by HIS hand. He certainly is stronger!
10 comments :
Good Morning Karen!
The rainbow has always been a very special sign and message to both my husband and me!
I needed to see this one this morning on this post with these words!!
May God's Love be powerful and mighty upon your time spent alone with Him this week. May His word reveal deep and hidden truths for this appointed time.
Yours Truly, Roxy
A reassuring verse to begin the week. Have a nice Monday.
A warming verse to the spirit. I was glad to read it and soak it in. I bet you got some bad weather this morning like we did. I hope you stay safe and inside and warm.
Love this verse.
An excellent verse and really, really pretty photo.
My favorite verse of all time! I can't tell you how many times it has been comforting to say, "Do not fear, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Oh to be upheld by HIS hand. He certainly is stronger!
Beautiful verse. Beautiful shades in the mountains and the rainbow in the middle of them looks excited.
Such reassuring words. I hope you are having a good week. :)
Wonderful verse. Sorry I haven't been by more often. Dealing with an illness of my brother.
I do think of you and sending prayers and hugs.
I need to read and hear this regularly! Thank you. I live in Southwest Missouri near Joplin. What area to you live in?
Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage
Post a Comment