You are the light of the world.
A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.
Nor do people light a lamp
and put it under a basket,
but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house.
Nor do people light a lamp
and put it under a basket,
but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house.
Matthew 5:14-15

8 comments :
May He find us faithful with our light burning brightly for many to find their way.
And we are certainly living in a dark world, where the Light of Jesus is needed.
thank you for this post!
such an encouragement to me today!!
have a great day beautiful girl!
short sleeved pants
Wonderful scripture!
My hubby and I were just talking about this verse last night. I must need to hear it again!
Oh, don't you love that verse? Even the smallest candle can dispel the darkness.
I love that verse!!
The light that leads my life:) Have a blessed day sweet Karen, BIG HUGS!
Post a Comment