One of the greatest blessings of God on a nation is that He bless it with wise leadership. We are commanded to pray for our leaders, and this is one of the most important prayers we can pray at this time. We are not told to pray for the great leaders, or even the good ones, or ones we agree with, but the ones we have.
I read about a group of people who are committed to pray for our leaders and for the coming mid-term elections every day through November 6. I pray for God's guidance for President Trump in the many decisions he must make daily. I pray that he will be surrounded by wise people like Joseph and Daniel of old.
6 comments :
Our elected government officials can certainly use our prayers.
Very good advice...God still turns the heart of the king.
An important reminder.
Something we all need to remember.
Amen-We need to pray for wise choices with our leaders- xo Diana
Hi Karen,
Thanks for stopping at my photo blog today. I enjoyed my stop here and agree that we need to be praying for our leaders.
Post a Comment