All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth
unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.
Psalm 25:10
This is the gate that leads to my son's backyard.
I pray for each of my children
that God will direct their paths and
daily remind them
of His truth, His guidance, and His mercy.
This is the gate that leads to my son's backyard.
I pray for each of my children
that God will direct their paths and
daily remind them
of His truth, His guidance, and His mercy.

8 comments :
Oh, I pray the same for our kids.
Beautiful words and encouragement.
I too pray for my children like you are praying.
Have a nice weekend!
Wonderful picture and post. The words match perfectly. You have placed a word picture in my heart and now when I see a gate I will think of this verse.
Blessings!
Pam
2 Encourage
In need of encouragement as a writer?
A to Z Devotions for Writers
Beautiful verse and photo. Keeping each of you in my prayers.
Beautiful! Love that verse! Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!
Wonderful words of encouragement. Thank you Karen!
beasutiful verser...
you have beautiful grandkids. :)
Blessing,
Delvalina
Such a lovely post.
Post a Comment